Edible Peace Patch Blogs

Check out our other blogs here: http://peacepatch.org/blogs.htm

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday Morning

It was a beautiful sunny thursday morning, despite all the rain that fell yesterday. We got in the garden and I was so impressed by the fast growing of the plants. It is so great. we knew no kids were going to came today, so we started gardening! I love it, touching my feet in the dirt, working towards a goal and helping this kids have a better life, it is amazing.

Today me and Lorel weeded the polinator garden and mulched it, so now it looks better, or at least, I guess it does.  Right? Oh, well, we are trying our best to contribute to the garden! :)





I am very excited to see all the plants growing, it is fascinating and I cant wait until we can harvest some beautiful vegetables. They will be beautiful, with all the people that take care of the garden. I confessed I am impressed with the commitment everyone has with the project, but at the same time, it is hard not to fall in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment